2020 - Private Driver Irish Explorer
Enjoy the luxury of a personalized tour of Ireland, England, Scotland or Wales with your own private driver. Whether you want to return to the home of your ancestors, explore hidden gems, or are interested in truly unique experiences, we can plan the perfect trip.
You’ll have more freedom to explore the hidden aspects of these destinations – our drivers enjoy taking our guests to their favorite places, sharing the local lore and the back stories, and allowing them to see our destinations through the eyes of a local.
Choose your route – plan your own itinerary or we can adapt any of the group vacation CIE Tours itineraries on this website to become a Private Driver vacation.
Suggested Authentic Local Experiences:
- Gain unique insight into the history and heritage of the stunningly beautiful west of Ireland at Dan O’Hara’s Homestead where you can enjoy a farmhouse lunch.
- Enjoy a pint and see the handcrafted Game of Thrones door carved from trees seen in the series at Blakes of the Hollow Pub.
- Clontarf Castle Hotel, Dublin (1 night)
- Mill Park Hotel, Donegal (2 nights)
- Hotel Meyrick, Galway (2 nights)
- Killarney Avenue Hotel, Killarney (2 nights)
- Herbert Park Hotel, Dublin (1 night)
DUBLIN TO DONEGAL
SLIEVE LEAGUE CLIFFS & GLENGESH
DONEGAL TO GALWAY
CLIFFS OF MOHER & KILLARNEY
RING OF KERRY TOUR
KILLARNEY TO DUBLIN
DEPART FOR HOME FROM DUBLIN